I am interested in the essence of life, people, events and architecture. I bring a life of learning and experience to my work--having traveled the world and enjoyed many cultures and communities. I look to capture the "raw emotion" and "real expression" of the moment. Music/Photography is a way of life, not just a fad.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?