I`ve lived in Mexico City since ever, but travelled every year to work with social issues from Cuban demonstrations to refugee camps in Western Sahara and from sport events in South Korea to rock concerts in Fargo, North Dakota. I have a degree in journalism by the Mexico National University (UNAM) and I would love to work for any international organization that`s interested in my work as photographer.
Find me at: http://rodrigojardon.com
26 Jun 2012 — 1465 views
Impressions from my first trip to Israel and the West Bank
9 Feb 2011 — 6050 views
A visit through the Sahrawi refugee camps in Tindouf, Algeria.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
56 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?