Simply put I love photography. My Nikon D80 has changed my life - I can't bear to go anywhere without it. Friends, family, strangers on the street, parades, carnivals, buildings, vespas, flowers, bicycles - I want to photograph it all..and lately I have been!! Photography is an artform that's accesible to so many...I suppose some people hate that, but I love it. I'm so excited by sites like flickr and jpgmag - to see the work other amateurs like me are creating - it's truly inspiring.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
29 Apr 2012 — 24 views
29 Apr 2012 — 15 views
29 Apr 2012 — 9 views
29 Apr 2012 — 14 views
24 Feb 2009 — 136 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
217 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?