I am a passionate of photography, the profession of my father who gave me my first 35mm (a fully manual, russian made FED3) at the age of 13. Since then, tens of thousands of shots both for pleasure and profit - normally with Canon outfit, but I also loved my Minox 35GT... now on digital with a Pentax K10D and running with my wife our own portraiture studio in College Station, Texas.
Find me at: http://www.davidramirezphotography.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
226 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can anyone tell me how to reach JPGMAG?
A: Do you know?