Photography is the medium; the world is my muse.
I am a 30 something pushing the envelope. I am a teacher by profession and really find it worth while and meaningful. I love music, yoga, gardening and books!
Thank you for viewing my work! I find it helpful and inspiring to view your work as well.
17 May 2008 — 105 views
11 May 2008 — 73 views
7 May 2008 — 106 views
6 May 2008 — 149 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
56 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how do I search for my name?
A: Do you know?