Photography is the medium; the world is my muse.
I am a 30 something pushing the envelope. I am a teacher by profession and really find it worth while and meaningful. I love music, yoga, gardening and books!
Thank you for viewing my work! I find it helpful and inspiring to view your work as well.
20 Jun 2008 — 109 views
20 Jun 2008 — 115 views
20 Jun 2008 — 86 views
20 Jun 2008 — 69 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?