Born in 1988 in eastern France, Adrien got interested into images very early.
After 3 years studying 3D Infography in Belgium, he moves to south France to study Photography in Toulouse.
Through these studies, he manages to take distance to his subject and to improve in techniques.
Photography is to him a tool for creation and illustration.
He’s fascinated by light, and escapes through the colors.
Find me at: http://www.adrienehrhardt.com
3 Nov 2010 — 229 views, 4 favorites
3 Nov 2010 — 193 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can you please tell me how to cancel my JPG+.
A: Do you know?