My life as a global nomad (about 22 years) continues to influence my writing and photography. When I lived in Shanghai, I went through a sea change of sorts, resulting in a major shift in my writing (from fiction to memoir) and a great new love, photography. Currently my husband and I live in Garland, Texas, near our daughter, son-in-law and two granddaughters.
Also at: http://www.redbubble.com/people/dsdownes
- +JPG+ since June 2009
- *274 hot photos
13 Jan 2014 — 89 views, 19 favorites, 21 comments, In 3 collections
Hot! In "Photo Challenge: Smooth and Rough Around the Edges"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
211 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: uplaoding a Tiff photo
A: Do you know?