I'm a photographer from Brisbane, Australia - and one of the joys for me (outside my other musical profession) is travelling and capturing moments of life and beauty through photography.
My favourite styles of photography: Portraiture and landscape. Also, in general, I prefer shots which contain an element of 'cannot be captured exactly again'; that is expressive people shots, action shots and any scenario with a unique aspect to it.
Find me at: http://www.pbase.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?