Raised in between -TX/N.O.L.A-live in NYC. The man who decided that photography was my fate was Bank Langmore after he bought me my first camera we clicked.
I am a mirror,and full time picture I own a piece of equiptment every film photograph self developed the chemicals I temper, film I spool by hand - a day tank agitated by me only. Vanity bested surreal so I afford an effort to get self portraits a camera is like a gun=weapon loaded & film + bullet aim - subject #up target. Bang shutter-0
Find me at: http://www.wix.com
17 Dec 2010 — 35 views, 5 favorites
12 Nov 2010 — 29 views, 5 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
245 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
252 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do I download my original images?
A: Do you know?