Raised in between -TX/N.O.L.A-live in NYC. The man who decided that photography was my fate was Bank Langmore after he bought me my first camera we clicked.
I am a mirror,and full time picture I own a piece of equiptment every film photograph self developed the chemicals I temper, film I spool by hand - a day tank agitated by me only. Vanity bested surreal so I afford an effort to get self portraits a camera is like a gun=weapon loaded & film + bullet aim - subject #up target. Bang shutter-0
Find me at: http://www.wix.com
10 Feb 2011 — 57 views, 2 favorites
7 Feb 2011 — 26 views, 2 favorites
In "Photo Challenge: Most Underrated"
7 Feb 2011 — 22 views, 3 favorites
7 Feb 2011 — 13 views, 1 favorite
27 Jan 2011 — 21 views, 1 favorite
27 Jan 2011 — 14 views, 4 favorites
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: where can i buy back issues
A: Do you know?