I am a 26yr old photography major at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, California. I'm from Stroud, Oklahoma. and I hope you enjoy my work as much as I enjoy doing it.
Find me at: http://www.DystopiaStudios.ifp3.com
23 Feb 2010 — 63 views
20 Feb 2010 — 56 views, 2 favorites
20 Feb 2010 — 42 views
20 Feb 2010 — 62 views, 1 favorite
20 Feb 2010 — 53 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
66 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
205 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
222 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?