I am a person who enjoys life and I´m in love with it. I love photography, and I would be greatly satisfied if I can tell a story through photos, or evoke a series of emotions, or even if I can evoke one emotion in the viewer, that would acomplish my goal.
Hope you enjoy the photos as I see them through my viewfinder and my heart. I will put all my efforts to try to capture that special moment.
Hope you like them.
Find me at: http://www.edsonruiz.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
29 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?