I am a neighbor, teacher, artist, husband, mentor, director, friend, son, counselor, brother, confidant, uncle, student, father, and photographer. People inspire me. Their relationships with their surroundings, faith, cultures, each other, and themselves urge me to document and tell stories to inspire others.
My hope is that my work effectively represents youth culture and the urban community in a way that tells their stories, challenges perceptions, invites dialog, and spurs action.
Find me at: http://www.erikhoward.info
7 Sep 2010 — 19 views, 2 favorites
7 Sep 2010 — 31 views, 5 favorites
7 Sep 2010 — 44 views, 2 favorites
7 Sep 2010 — 19 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
70 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why cant I post new stories? :(
A: Do you know?