- a non photographer who loves shooting photographs.
- a guy in love with life and travels.
- a person who lives in a beautiful place but still needs to move and see all the world.
I've been interested about Photograpy since I was 18, practising since 2002 with digital revolution.
I'm trying to develop the ability of cutting all the unnecessary elements out of the images.
Simple is not easy.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
414 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
607 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?
- Copyright, Fair Use & Orphan Works: Legal Conundrums in the Use & Misappropriation of Photographs and Visual Images
- Photography & the Law - Beyonce' and Beyond: A Roundup of Recent Legal Issues
- Exposure! Enter Today!
- Expose Yourself!
- A Millions Little Pictures: Analog