- a non photographer who loves shooting photographs.
- a guy in love with life and travels.
- a person who lives in a beautiful place but still needs to move and see all the world.
I've been interested about Photograpy since I was 18, practising since 2002 with digital revolution.
I'm trying to develop the ability of cutting all the unnecessary elements out of the images.
Simple is not easy.
20 Aug 2007 — 249 views, 1 favorite
20 Aug 2007 — 259 views, 1 favorite
15 Aug 2007 — 300 views, 4 favorites
1 Aug 2007 — 308 views, 3 favorites
1 Aug 2007 — 327 views, 5 favorites
15 Jul 2007 — 303 views, 2 favorites
12 Jul 2007 — 224 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why do I sometimes have to login, after I've already logged in?
A: Do you know?
- Copyright, Fair Use & Orphan Works: Legal Conundrums in the Use & Misappropriation of Photographs and Visual Images
- Photography & the Law - Beyonce' and Beyond: A Roundup of Recent Legal Issues
- Exposure! Enter Today!
- Expose Yourself!
- A Millions Little Pictures: Analog