- a non photographer who loves shooting photographs.
- a guy in love with life and travels.
- a person who lives in a beautiful place but still needs to move and see all the world.
I've been interested about Photograpy since I was 18, practising since 2002 with digital revolution.
I'm trying to develop the ability of cutting all the unnecessary elements out of the images.
Simple is not easy.
20 Mar 2009 — 129 views
13 Feb 2009 — 152 views, 1 favorite
31 Oct 2008 — 206 views, 2 favorites
18 Sep 2008 — 246 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?
- Copyright, Fair Use & Orphan Works: Legal Conundrums in the Use & Misappropriation of Photographs and Visual Images
- Photography & the Law - Beyonce' and Beyond: A Roundup of Recent Legal Issues
- Exposure! Enter Today!
- Expose Yourself!
- A Millions Little Pictures: Analog