- a non photographer who loves shooting photographs.
- a guy in love with life and travels.
- a person who lives in a beautiful place but still needs to move and see all the world.
I've been interested about Photograpy since I was 18, practising since 2002 with digital revolution.
I'm trying to develop the ability of cutting all the unnecessary elements out of the images.
Simple is not easy.
10 Jul 2008 — 150 views, 1 favorite
22 Jun 2008 — 148 views, 1 favorite
22 Jun 2008 — 147 views, 1 favorite
29 Apr 2008 — 258 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "A Window Of Opportunity"!
8 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
50 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sorry, I don´t get the mail. Thanks!
A: Do you know?
- Copyright, Fair Use & Orphan Works: Legal Conundrums in the Use & Misappropriation of Photographs and Visual Images
- Photography & the Law - Beyonce' and Beyond: A Roundup of Recent Legal Issues
- Exposure! Enter Today!
- Expose Yourself!
- A Millions Little Pictures: Analog