- a non photographer who loves shooting photographs.
- a guy in love with life and travels.
- a person who lives in a beautiful place but still needs to move and see all the world.
I've been interested about Photograpy since I was 18, practising since 2002 with digital revolution.
I'm trying to develop the ability of cutting all the unnecessary elements out of the images.
Simple is not easy.
15 Jan 2008 — 180 views
8 Jan 2008 — 201 views
8 Jan 2008 — 171 views
5 Jan 2008 — 387 views, 8 favorites
3 Jan 2008 — 231 views
3 Jan 2008 — 157 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
17 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
95 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?
- Copyright, Fair Use & Orphan Works: Legal Conundrums in the Use & Misappropriation of Photographs and Visual Images
- Photography & the Law - Beyonce' and Beyond: A Roundup of Recent Legal Issues
- Exposure! Enter Today!
- Expose Yourself!
- A Millions Little Pictures: Analog