- a non photographer who loves shooting photographs.
- a guy in love with life and travels.
- a person who lives in a beautiful place but still needs to move and see all the world.
I've been interested about Photograpy since I was 18, practising since 2002 with digital revolution.
I'm trying to develop the ability of cutting all the unnecessary elements out of the images.
Simple is not easy.
15 Jan 2008 — 180 views
8 Jan 2008 — 201 views
8 Jan 2008 — 171 views
5 Jan 2008 — 388 views, 8 favorites
3 Jan 2008 — 231 views
3 Jan 2008 — 157 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
50 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
125 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
114 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?