- a non photographer who loves shooting photographs.
- a guy in love with life and travels.
- a person who lives in a beautiful place but still needs to move and see all the world.
I've been interested about Photograpy since I was 18, practising since 2002 with digital revolution.
I'm trying to develop the ability of cutting all the unnecessary elements out of the images.
Simple is not easy.
2 Nov 2007 — 225 views, 3 favorites
2 Nov 2007 — 297 views, 3 favorites
2 Nov 2007 — 249 views, 1 favorite
2 Nov 2007 — 269 views, 2 favorites
2 Nov 2007 — 218 views, 3 favorites
26 Oct 2007 — 399 views, 2 favorites
26 Oct 2007 — 226 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "A Window Of Opportunity"!
193 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How Do you get Published or get a photo of the week?
A: Do you know?
- Photography & the Law - Beyonce' and Beyond: A Roundup of Recent Legal Issues
- Exposure! Enter Today!
- Expose Yourself!
- A Millions Little Pictures: Analog
- Exhibit Your Images In Times Square!