- a non photographer who loves shooting photographs.
- a guy in love with life and travels.
- a person who lives in a beautiful place but still needs to move and see all the world.
I've been interested about Photograpy since I was 18, practising since 2002 with digital revolution.
I'm trying to develop the ability of cutting all the unnecessary elements out of the images.
Simple is not easy.
13 Oct 2007 — 229 views, 3 favorites
17 Sep 2007 — 479 views, 1 favorite
14 Sep 2007 — 288 views, 5 favorites
14 Sep 2007 — 324 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
250 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can we print our Jpgmag stories ?
A: Do you know?
- Photography & the Law - Beyonce' and Beyond: A Roundup of Recent Legal Issues
- Exposure! Enter Today!
- Expose Yourself!
- A Millions Little Pictures: Analog
- Exhibit Your Images In Times Square!