- a non photographer who loves shooting photographs.
- a guy in love with life and travels.
- a person who lives in a beautiful place but still needs to move and see all the world.
I've been interested about Photograpy since I was 18, practising since 2002 with digital revolution.
I'm trying to develop the ability of cutting all the unnecessary elements out of the images.
Simple is not easy.
13 Oct 2007 — 229 views, 3 favorites
17 Sep 2007 — 480 views, 1 favorite
14 Sep 2007 — 289 views, 5 favorites
14 Sep 2007 — 326 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- A Quick Guide To Gig Photography
- Food, Glorious Food!
- La Sagrada Familia
- Best of February 2015
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
552 Views » 1 Comment » 0 Votes
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?