- a non photographer who loves shooting photographs.
- a guy in love with life and travels.
- a person who lives in a beautiful place but still needs to move and see all the world.
I've been interested about Photograpy since I was 18, practising since 2002 with digital revolution.
I'm trying to develop the ability of cutting all the unnecessary elements out of the images.
Simple is not easy.
11 Jul 2008 — 971 views
I made my camera become a bamboo, then I asked her to tell me about her fellows, about what she was seeing and what
13 Mar 2008 — 935 views
Nazzareno is a real artist.
This is for you Nazzareno.
I'm waiting for your comments Maestro....
- A Quick Guide To Gig Photography
- Food, Glorious Food!
- La Sagrada Familia
- Best of February 2015
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
559 Views » 1 Comment » 0 Votes
Q: How do you favorite a photo?
A: Do you know?