- a non photographer who loves shooting photographs.
- a guy in love with life and travels.
- a person who lives in a beautiful place but still needs to move and see all the world.
I've been interested about Photograpy since I was 18, practising since 2002 with digital revolution.
I'm trying to develop the ability of cutting all the unnecessary elements out of the images.
Simple is not easy.
11 Jul 2008 — 954 views
I made my camera become a bamboo, then I asked her to tell me about her fellows, about what she was seeing and what
13 Mar 2008 — 920 views
Nazzareno is a real artist.
This is for you Nazzareno.
I'm waiting for your comments Maestro....
473 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
653 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?
- Copyright, Fair Use & Orphan Works: Legal Conundrums in the Use & Misappropriation of Photographs and Visual Images
- Photography & the Law - Beyonce' and Beyond: A Roundup of Recent Legal Issues
- Exposure! Enter Today!
- Expose Yourself!
- A Millions Little Pictures: Analog