Elia L. Alamillo
Elia L. Alamillo is a Chicago based Photographer shooting everything from tattoos to rock bands, pregnant women to motorcycles and much more. Earning a BFA in photography, Elia claims that the true artistic talent lies inside of her, which evolved a passion for the creation of captivating photographs.
Find me at: http://www.elaphotography.com
12 Jun 2009 — 48 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
66 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
205 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
222 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?