Elena Gallotta is an Italian born fine-art photographer based in Ireland.
Currently exhibiting works at 54th Venice Biennale (Italian Pavilion).
''w o m b'' is exhibiting in the Saatchi Gallery, London.
Exhibiting work at l’Espace Dupont in Paris after winning Gold Medal in Fine Art Figure and Nudes, Bronze Medal overall in Fine Art and also Honorable Jury Mention at the 2011 Paris Prix de la Photographie competition.
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Can I offer poster prints of my images for sell?
A: Do you know?