Elena Fomina Singleterry
I fell in love with photography in the Spring of 2005 when I had to take quality pictures of the jewelry line I had created, but soon my new skill morphed into a completely separate passion.
I carry my camera everywhere because New York, where I live, and world in general are filled with so much beauty - both the exuberant and the unspoken kinds. (A chipped windowsill is beautiful on its own merit.) The process of capturing it is captivating.
5 Aug 2012 — 4 views
31 Jul 2012 — 7 views
31 Jul 2012 — 9 views, 1 favorite
31 Jul 2012 — 6 views, 1 favorite
31 Jul 2012 — 5 views
31 Jul 2012 — 4 views
29 Jul 2012 — 5 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
368 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?