Elena Fomina Singleterry
I fell in love with photography in the Spring of 2005 when I had to take quality pictures of the jewelry line I had created, but soon my new skill morphed into a completely separate passion.
I carry my camera everywhere because New York, where I live, and world in general are filled with so much beauty - both the exuberant and the unspoken kinds. (A chipped windowsill is beautiful on its own merit.) The process of capturing it is captivating.
5 Aug 2012 — 4 views
31 Jul 2012 — 7 views
31 Jul 2012 — 9 views, 1 favorite
31 Jul 2012 — 6 views, 1 favorite
31 Jul 2012 — 5 views
31 Jul 2012 — 4 views
29 Jul 2012 — 5 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?