I was born in Barcelona in march 1977 and graduated in the University of Pharmacy.In 2001 I travelled for 6 months following the Silk Road from Istanbul to Beijing and across Iran and Central Asia. After this trip I discovered 2 things: My passion for travelling and for the photography, and I decided to mix them and to continue travelling the rest of my life.
Find me at: http://elenasenao.com
4 Feb 2007 — 753 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?