Photography provides an opportunity to engage in all that surrounds me and focus both literally and figuratively on the wonders of the natural and human made world.
My pictures reflect what I see (or think I see) and feel.
To capture the world’s emotion and to stop that time is just amazing to me.
I hope you enjoy them.
Currently I live in Europe
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
89 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
244 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
249 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?