I grew up on three continents, have been exposed to people/places that remain culturally rich and varied, and I enjoy traveling/meeting new people. I am an avid reader, a life long learner and a training specialist. I love photography and consider myself an amateur photographer...
I love creative work especially exchanging ideas and hearing fresh perspectives on myriad approaches to the process.
To learn more, visit my blog at:
Find me at: http://eof737.wordpress.com
8 Aug 2009 — 70 views
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
226 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?