I am a native of Boston, MA where she attended Massachusetts College of Art. She received her B.F.A. in photography in 1997 and her M.F.A. in Photography from San Jose State University in 2002. Ellie has received numerous awards including: a Pollock Krasner Foundation grant, Leeway Foundation grant, and artist in residencies at the Santa Fe Art Institute, David and Julie White Artist Colony in Costa Rica and Atlantic Center for the Arts.
Find me at: http://www.elliebrown.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
216 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?