Being the youngest of six children, I was encouraged to use my imagination as my main source of entertainment, and out of that imagination came a strong desire to be more and more creative. I was heavily influenced by my father, who himself was not an artist, but was very confident that he could make, fix, build, or create just about anything. Although my father is no longer with us, his influence is still a big part of my ability to create new work.
Little did I know when I received my fir
Find me at: http://www.marktannerphotography.com
22 May 2009 — 45 views, 2 favorites
22 May 2009 — 53 views, 2 favorites
21 May 2009 — 59 views, 6 favorites
21 May 2009 — 56 views, 4 favorites
21 May 2009 — 56 views, 2 favorites
21 May 2009 — 78 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
423 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Need some help?
A: Do you know?