Born and raised in Rochester, NY, the home of Kodak, to a father and grandfather who worked for ‘the big yellow box’ my affinity for photography is not surprising. Over the past seven years, I have come to see my daily life as a ‘photo walk.’ I carry my camera with me everywhere and at all hours.
The varying subjects, locations, and timing of the images represent a range of what I see as a city dweller and urban traveler.
Find me at: http://www.ericgypetersen.com
18 May 2009 — 60 views
16 Jan 2009 — 64 views
20 Nov 2008 — 150 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
56 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
120 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: has anyone bought the leash and cuff quick connect straps wondering how they work in real life
A: Do you know?