I have been horseback riding since I was 5 years old. It is my true passion. Nothing compares to walking through the pasture as the sun rises, and then flying across the ground on his back as the rest of the world is just waking up.
I love the stars, smiles, and the times when I stand outside and just feel so ALIVE.
"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope."
— Dr. Seuss
13 Dec 2011 — 1466 views
Horses offer us a beautiful insight into power, grace, and kindness while simultaneously teaching hard work, dedication, and patience.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
47 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
103 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
110 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?