Eric K. Washington
I am an author, freelance writer and photographer based in New York City. Photography has never been my foremost professional pursuit, but I've always made pictures. To borrow from the great Andre Kertesz, "I am an amateur and I intend to stay that way for the rest of my life." Subject and composition interest me more than the machinery and mechanics of photography. My devices are admittedly modest, but then so was David's proverbial slingshot. We plow on well together in available light.
Find me at: http://erickwashingtonimages.smugmug.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
31 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?