Erik Naumann is a Fine Arts Photography student at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada. His work is rooted in cultural documentary, and looks at the social and cultural contexts affecting representation and identity.
Find me at: http://eriknaumann.com
Enter "Hello March"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
226 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
233 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?