Shawn Escoffery is a Harlem New York based photographer who uses his passion for life and the built environment to uncover beauty in images of every day life often overlooked. From a child gently kissing a father’s cheek showing affection on a crowded subway train, to the worn expressionless face of one of New York’s homeless or simple architecture, Escoffery seeks to capture the unseen and open new worlds to the viewers of his work.
Find me at: http://www.shawnescoffery.com
1 Apr 2011 — 6 views
25 Mar 2011 — 11 views, 1 favorite
3 Mar 2010 — 50 views
4 Jan 2010 — 57 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Street Photography"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
100 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
263 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
266 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?