I have been taking pictures for over thirty years. My passion is black and white photography, although on occasion I will let the color seep through. I am dedicated to the entire photographic process from framing and exposure through printing and presentation. Over the last several years I have placed more of an emphasis on digital imagery. The possibilities of digital photography are endless. In addition to my website, you can find more of my photos at http://erikslieber.posterous.com.
Find me at: http://www.erikslieber.com
14 Apr 2010 — 97 views, 11 favorites, 5 comments
In "Photo Challenge: Inspired by Henri Cartier-Bresson"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
65 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
204 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
220 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?