I am a Product Designer in New York City. I have always enjoyed amateur photography - since childhood - it's one of the things in my life that truly makes me happy.
It was my first SLR that really hooked me... the Pentax K1000 clone from Sears - yeah... old school. Digital is my new love. It provides instant feedback that really gets the juices flowing; next up D-SLR!
Find me on Flickr as "esquareda"
Find me at: http://esquareda.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
88 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?