I am a Product Designer in New York City. I have always enjoyed amateur photography - since childhood - it's one of the things in my life that truly makes me happy.
It was my first SLR that really hooked me... the Pentax K1000 clone from Sears - yeah... old school. Digital is my new love. It provides instant feedback that really gets the juices flowing; next up D-SLR!
Find me on Flickr as "esquareda"
Find me at: http://esquareda.com
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?