Emrah Altinok was born in 1980. He received his PhD from Yildiz Technical University. He now works as an Asst. Prof. at Istanbul Bilgi University. As a fine-art photographer he has staged numerous exhibitions and has contributed to a number of international magazines. As a free-lance photographer, he is known for combining both academic discipline and artistic creativity across his work, offering clients worldwide studio and location shoots. He specializes in advertising, fashion and celebrity p
Find me at: http://www.emrahaltinok.com
8 Mar 2011 — 69 views, 4 favorites
8 Mar 2011 — 68 views, 2 favorites
6 Mar 2011 — 69 views, 5 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
231 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
236 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?