I have been photographing this and that since I was a teenager. I'm constantly working on what makes a good photo. And am still fascinated by the play of light and shadow, colour and composition through the lens. I think I'm still more comfortable with a manual SLR than my digital camera. However, I continue to practice and to learn about both pieces of equipment.
I was very happy to win first prize in my category at the local agricultural show for a photo of a fence at sunset.
Find me at: http://www.redbubble.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
398 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?