I have an eclectic interest in images: nature (both in detail and landscapes), and studio work (both portraiture and more sculptural work),
But as a graphic designer by trade, lately I've found my best works, those I enjoy the most, are conceived of in two dimensions--with an emphasis on shape.
I usually present my images free from over-manipulation. I prefer to let them speak for themselves.
Find me at: http://evanbrogan.prosite.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
423 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?