Eve Chayes Lyman
"In a world that is tearing itself apart, becoming increasingly polarized and destructive, I have a deep-seated belief in the overarching transcendency of the human spirit and the threads that bind us all. In my work I seek to strike the chords that resonate with our common humanity."
Seeker, explorer, student, activist, politico, Eve Chayes Lyman is a photographer and graphic artist. She is now a fulltime student at The School of the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston.
Find me at: http://www.theeyeofthebeholder.net
17 May 2011 — 49 views
17 May 2011 — 40 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
369 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
270 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?