I am a photographer with background in graphic design. In my latest projects I like to study patterns in space and time, searching to reveal the generally unnoticed complexity and purpose living inside natural events, especially when observed over extended intervals. These visual experiments tend to fit into a larger scope of my work, where I like to explore such ideas as relativity and relatedness between individual and environment, and specifically how they contribute to formation of identity.
1 May 2012 — 4 views
1 May 2012 — 3 views
17 Jun 2011 — 19 views, 1 favorite
17 Jun 2011 — 13 views, 1 favorite
17 Jun 2011 — 15 views, 1 favorite
17 Jun 2011 — 12 views, 1 favorite
11 Jun 2011 — 10 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
423 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why cant I post new stories? :(
A: Do you know?