I am a twenty year-old girl.
I currently live in Daytona Beach where I am going to college to study photography, but I am originally from Ocala, FL.
I am straight-edge.
I love photos, fashion, music, pandas, vampires, and asian cinema.
I want to (read: will soon) be a fashion photographer.
Find me at: http://www.eringordonphotography.com
28 Sep 2007 — 114 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
411 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?