I'm extra fancy. I freeze moments in time.
I am interested in dreams, forensics, psychology. I love dark moods, cinematic influences, the eerie and bittersweet. I want to create mystery. I want to help people tell their stories. I want to reconstruct dreams and nightmares. I want to make you question.
I prefer shooting film but also shoot digital. I was a Creative Photography major at the University of Florida and now live in Portland. I'm learning, please give me your constructive criticism!
Find me at: http://extraextrafancy.blogspot.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
374 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?