I was born in 1974 and I live in Ravenna (IT). I work for the italian Environmental Protection Agency and as a photographer for a scientific/medical/glamour magazine, but most of all for passion. In 2004 I've bought my first camera and as a self-taught I've started to take pictures...most of my pictures are taken using natural light, looking for my own vision of things...
Find me at: http://www.federicobazzi.com
- +JPG+ since April 2010
- *10 hot photos
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
39 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
88 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?