Frank Hamrick grew up swinging on muscadine vines in the Georgia woods between two dairies and in front of a ranch. In the summers he helped his papaw and uncles drill water wells. When he was ten, Frank traded one of Papaw's hats he had received the previous summer for a camera his twelve-year-old sister somehow got from a car dealership promotion. In 2001, Nexus Press published Frank's photography book, "i found it when i stopped looking." Frank believes soul is more important than skill.
Find me at: http://www.frankhamrick.com
30 Nov 2006 — 1289 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "Go For Red"!
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Member of the Week
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
387 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Choosing a Pentax prime lens
A: Do you know?