I'm Judy, the lady behind Five and a Half, a line of handmade journals for artists and writers. In the winter of 2006, I created a line of photo journals made from some spare photographs taken by my husband Shawn Liu ~ the entire collection sold out within a just a few weeks! I wanted everyone to see that they could just as easily make a journal with their own photos, so I've put together a tutorial for how to do that. Enjoy!
Find me at: http://www.fiveandahalf.net
18 Mar 2007 — 1553 views
18 Mar 2007 — 1528 views
18 Mar 2007 — 1584 views, 1 favorite
18 Mar 2007 — 1716 views
18 Mar 2007 — 1791 views
18 Mar 2007 — 1912 views, 1 favorite
18 Mar 2007 — 2409 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: delete account
A: Do you know?