Wade Griffith is an awarding winning Dallas based photographer specializing in architectural, portrait, product and fine art photography. He's a graduate of the Art Institute of Dallas, with a background in visual communications. Wade's work has appeared in local photography showings, fine art publications, advertising materials and all over the interweb. He currently runs Wade Griffith Photography full time and loves the opportunity to do what he loves for a living.
Find me at: http://www.wadegriffithphotography.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
63 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
188 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
214 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?