I am 24 years old and live out of a back pack. For 4 months a year I work in Alaska as a commercial fisherman and take the money to travel as far as I can before I have to come back and replenish the account. I take a camera with me and take photos for friends and family to know what I am up to.
29 Aug 2010 — 15 views
29 Aug 2010 — 45 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
422 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Street Photography
A: Do you know?